Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are delivered uniformly;
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Detektierbar.de, Inh. Malte Martens, Marienfelder Str. 4a, 33330 Gütersloh, telephone number: 05241-7426390, fax number: 05241-7429164, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you for goods that can be sent by parcel post until we have received these goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned these goods, whichever is the earlier.
We will collect the goods that cannot be sent by parcel post.
You must return or hand over the goods that can be sent by parcel post to us without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if you send the goods that can be shipped by parcel post before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post. We shall bear the costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract but which cannot be supplied until at least 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
- To: Detektierbar.de, inh.Malte Martens, Marienfelder Str.4a, 33330 Gütersloh, fax number: 05241-7426390, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.